The Animalz Podcast
We couldn’t find a content marketing podcast that we really enjoyed, so we made our own.
The Animalz content marketing podcast is a weekly show that focuses on real content marketing strategy—no tips, tricks or hacks. We talk about how to create or refine a strategy, how to overcome common problems and tackle some advanced content marketing topics.
Click through the links below to listen to the podcast on our site, or use the links below to subscribe in your favorite podcast app:
- Episode 21: How to Give and Receive Creative Feedback
- Episode 20: We launched a free tool!
- Episode 19: Using Content Lanes to Flesh Out Your Strategy
- Episode 18: The Secret to Content Promotion
- Episode 17: Ask “Why?”
- Episode 16: Blake Thorne
- Episode 15: John Bonini
- Episode 14: Lane Genee
- Episode 13: Why Don’t More People Refresh Their Content?
- Episode 12: 3 Challenges to Producing Great Content
- Episode 11: Content Marketing Reporting
- Episode 10: How to Think Like a Content Marketer
- Episode 9: Input vs. Quality
- Episode 8: Devin Bramhall on Earning a Senior Content Marketing Role
- Episode 7: Library vs. Publication
- Episode 6: Taking Your Content Upmarket
- Episode 5: The Content Growth Cycle
- Episode 4: Bottom of Funnel Content
- Episode 3: The Shape of Successful Content
- Episode 2: Movement-First Content
- Episode 1: Content Pruning
If you have questions, feedback or suggestions, please get in touch.